Sunday, July 25, 2010

Afternoon Jog to Jurong Safra












(Main signboard of Jurong Safra)



This weekend, I did 1 afternoon jog instead of a morning jog alone to try out a new running route from CCK to Jurong Safra Club near Jurong Point at Boon Lay. I started my jog from 3.45pm onwards and the weather was really hot… : (

The route that I took include Brickland Road, Bukit Batok Road and Boon Lay Way and the I need to endure my way through Boon Lay Way under the hot sun.

When I reached there, I bypassed the Jurong Central Park where I saw many people flying their kites and enjoy their weekend afternoon. I rested for a while at the Park to observe the kite flying before visiting the Jurong Safra Club there.





















































(Kite Flying at the open field at Jurong Central Park near Jurong Safra)


Brief introduction of Jurong Safra Club


This S$43 million new Jurong Safra Club was officially opened in late May 2009 and it is the most expensive one compared to the other 5 safra clubs, covering a total area of 14,300 sq m. It is more of a family oriented clubhouse and it featured a largest 3 storey high indoor playground, a 9000 sq ft children gym, first children’s swimming pool with interactive water elements, EnergyOne Gym with full IPPT facilities and a wide range of F&B outlets.





























(View of Jurong Safra)



After that I rushed home from there for bathing before going out again from my nephew’s BD, but I did not expect that the restaurant that we were going is at JP. Haha :”D How I feel I don’t have to go back home first and go to the restaurant straightaway.

















(Route that I took)





More information on Jurong Safa Club




http://www.safra.sg/clubhouse_jr.aspx?pageid=437



http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/430390/1/.html



http://www.asiaone.com/Travel/News/Story/A1Story20090520-142622.html


No comments: