Monday, March 13, 2006

National Vertical Marathon 2006

Today is another Stair Climbing event for me. I took part in my 2nd National Vertical Marathon orangised by NTU on 12th March, Sunday.

This time round, the venue is at Suntec City Tower 4, and I have to climb 43 storeys up the stairs this time, which is much lesser than the previous event that I took part. i took around 7+min to complete the climb, but you know what, the fastest man to finish the climb only took around 5 minutes. Amusing :)

Another thing to mention is that I saw the 70+ years old uncle again, who took part in the Vertical Marathon every year. I am really proud of him that he is still able to maintain his fittness and stamina to complete the climb. 3 Cheers to him. :)

Yah. Because of this event, I have been to Suntec City for 3 days in a row, since there is the IT show at Suntec City exhibition halls. haha. Get sad of going Suntec this week.

No comments: