Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY2010 - Day3 (Visit to Orchard Central)












#1 - Photo taken at Level 1 of OC with CNY decoration

#2 - Photo taken inside the Mussel Guys cafe - Oh. Did you notice how my Polo Tee blend in with the wall painting !! haha - Same colour tone)


I did not do anything much on Day 2 of CNY, but accompanied my mum to visit 1 of your friend at NUH who fell down at her house just before having the reunion dinner. It is really unlucky for such an incident for my mum’s friend just before CNY started... : (

In the afternoon of CNY Day 3, I met up with 3 NTU classmates and 1 of them just came back to Singapore for 2 weeks holiday. We have some window shopping in the Orchard Central (OC) and we also visited the roof garden at Level 11 and 12 which was completed later after the opening of the building. The other time when I visited Orchard Central, the roof garden was still not ready yet. At the roof garden, there are also 4 restaurants located there for visitors who intend to have their meal there.



























(Roof garden at OC)


After the roof garden visit, we went down to Level 8 to have our lunch at the Mussel Guys cafe. Daw ordered his mussel for his lunch as there is a 1 for 1 mussel promotion for Citibank credit card holder. I ordered other set meal as I don't really like to eat mussel… haha : (






























(The mussel guys cafe restaurant @ OC level 8, nice wall painting and the cute doll display)













(The mussel - 1 For 1 promotion for Citibank credit card holder)



After the lunch, we took the lift down to Level 4 and happened to witness some people doing their in-door rock climbing in the shopping mall itself, but I am not sure why they using the ladder instead for the climb. Haha. See photos below.


















(Indoor rock climbing at OC - Why they are climbing the stairs instead ??)



Following that, we proceed to 313 shopping mall to have some hot/cold coffee/mocha at a café and visited the newly opened Mandarin Gallery. I think not many shoppers know of the Mandarin Gallery as it was newly opened and not all shops are opened yet. After the afternoon outing, Daw and I met up with another group of NTU classmates to have some CNY gathering at the Marina Barrage having pizzas and Yu Sheng till 10+pm. That is how my Day 2 and 3 of CNY ended...

No comments: