Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY2010 - Day1
















(Photo with my elder nephew before setting off for CNY visit - Both of us are born in the year of goat. 1 Big & 1 Small Goat. haha :D )



Today, I started off the early morning of CNY 2010 with a morning jog around 8+am near my neighborhood. During the jog, I saw some other runners doing morning jog as well and some families dressed in their new clothes, getting ready for their CNY visit. After the jog, I got back home to iron some clothes before I visited my 二婶 house with my family in the early afternoon.

It has been many years since I last visited this relative's house because every CNY, my relatives will visit us instead. We were the first to reach the relative's house, followed by my 大姑 and 小姑 families. We stayed there chatting and eating for about 2 hours, before proceeding to my 堂姐's new house for a visit which is just 2 streets away.

At my堂姐's house, we settled down for a while, while my elder nephew was playing some card games with my 表姐 and later he saw a mahjong table and asked my 堂姐 and the others to play mahjong with him. :D I was amazed that my 6 years old elder nephew did know some very basic rules of the mahjong, although he did not really know how to play it fully. Haha. :) Even I don't know how to play mahjong. Haha. All of us have some laughter when playing mahjong with my nephew.


















(Elder nephew playiong card game and mahjong !?)


After the game, all of us left for home, while I went to City area to catch the movie “72 Tenants of Prosperity – 72家租客” with my friend in the early evening. The HK Chinese comedy movie which has many HK famous casts is really a funny movie as we laughed from the start till the end. Haha. It can be 1 entertaining movie if you are looking for some laughter. The movie includes some Cantonese song singing, dances and many funny scenes appearing 1 after another. After the movie, we had our dinner before going back home. That is how my first day of CNY ended…



Below are the review of the movie
"72 Tenants of Prosperity – 72家租客”




Trailer of the movie



No comments: